- One can of pumpkin (no additives, just pumpkin)
- One can of black beans
- Tortillas (I'm partial to corn tortillas)
- Sour cream, cheese, veggies, whatever you like on your tacos!
- You might want some hot sauce or taco seasoning
And as a bonus, it's not all that bad for you either. I think plain pumpkin only has like 40calories in each 1/2 cup, and it has a little protein, vitamin A, etc.
Pumpkin Pie Bread (Yes, I am a TOTAL pumpkin freak lol, love it)
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15oz) can of pumpkin puree (make sure it's JUST pumpkin!)
- 1/2 cup water
Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together sugar, oil, eggs and pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture alternately with water.
Divide the batter evenly between the two loaf pans.
Bake in preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
It seems to taste best if you wrap it up in plastic wrap and leave it at room temperature over night or for a day before serving, but mine rarely lasts that long lol.