Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2013 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge- Books

I've decided to just do a post to keep track of my books this year, so I'll try to keep this updated as I go along. I chose the level "Mother," which is 11-15 books. To see my original blog entry about this challenge, click here.
 

  1. Rise of the Witch by G. Stewart
  2. Tiger's Eye by Barbra Annino
  3. Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan
  4. The Coven by Cate Tiernan
  5. Blood Witch by Cate Tiernan
  6. Dark Magick by Cate Tiernan
  7.  The Sacrifice by Evangeline Anderson
  8. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  9. Awakening by Cate Tiernan
  10. Spellbound by Cate Tiernan
  11. The Calling by  Cate Tiernan
  12. Changeling by Cate Tiernan
  13. Strife by Cate Tiernan
  14. Seeker by Cate Tiernan
  15. Origins by Cate Tiernan
  16. Eclipse by Cate Tiernan
  17. Reckoning by Cate Tiernan
  18. Full Circle by Cate Tiernan
  19. Night's Child by Cate Tiernan
  20.  Veil Between Worlds by Sally Dubats

No comments:

Post a Comment