Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Busy, busy! And Thoughts on V2 Flavors

I've had a tiring, busy month, but a lot of good has come from it so far. It's been four weeks since my last cigarette (to be honest, I did try to take a puff from a friend's regular cig not too long ago, to see how awful it was, but I couldn't even inhale it it was so nasty to me). I'm really, really happy with my V2. Here's a quick overview of the flavors I've tried and what I thought.

Menthol (the standard kind they have): I liked it at first, but now, out of 5 stars, I would probably only give it 2.5.  It's not all that smooth (actually, it's pretty harsh) and it's not a true menthol flavor, in my opinion.

Sahara: This is a really nice, smooth, caramelly flavor. It's supposed to be a Turkish tobacco flavor, comparable to Camel and America Spirit, etc. if I remember correctly. I was never much of a "regular" tobacco smoker, always preferring menthol, but this flavor is great and my husband adores it, also. 4/5 stars.

Mint Tea: This is a slightly crisp, refreshing flavor. To me, it tastes like green tea and mint tea mixed together. 4.5/5 stars.

Peppermint: I loved the peppermint at first, but now I find it bland and not very enjoyable. It's really light in flavor and a bit harsh (in my opinion). 1.5/5 stars.

Cherry: I like the cherry, but I'm not in love with it. I'm glad  I tried it and the flavor is alright, but it isn't something  I would vape regularly. 3.5/5 stars.

Coffee: I fell in love with it when I first tried it, but then the new wore off and now I think it's just "meh." It's not bad, really, but if I vape it very frequently I find it's kind of harsh.  At first the flavor was pretty smooth and a lot like a cappuccino, but once I got about a third to half-way through the cartridges, they started tasting off and then bad. Overall, 3/5 stars.

Vanilla: I really like the vanilla! It surprised me that I did because I'm normally not a fan of vanilla anything, from ice cream to lipgloss and everything in between. My favorite time to vape the vanilla is while sipping a cup of coffee. So yummy and gives me the illusion of a hint of flavor in my coffee (on the rare occasion I want that, I usually drink my coffee black), and the two flavors go sooo well together. It's also nice as a sort of "vaping dessert" lol. Overall, 5/5 stars.

Classic Menthol (limited edition flavor): This is tied with vanilla as my favorite V2 flavor. I absolutelyl love the Classic Menthol. It's not too harsh or too mild and actually tastes like menthol to me. I'm stocking up on this stuff in case they do away with it again. I wish they would make it a permanent edition flavor because I'm in love with it and a lot of other people seem to feel the same way. 5/5 stars.



I'm looking into e-liquids from other venders because we've started filling cartridges, but I haven't decided on anything for sure yet. When I do, I'll be sure to post about those. If you know someone who might be ordering a starter kit from V2, you can use the following code for 15% off the kit: 1081278

1 comment:

  1. Whether your priority is variety or taste, VaporFi got you covered.

    With vape juices that comes from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are deliciously smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete