Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Over 24 Hours!

I'm officially past the 24 hour mark since my  last regular cigarette. It's been about 29 hours or so. I've only had a few minor cravings, but when they strike I just start puffing on a full strength cartridge and it passes within a minute.

So far I'm loving the classic menthol flavor. At first  I thought I preferred the regular menthol, but now I think they both have their perks. The newer menthol is sweeter, but the classic is closer to the menthol you get from regular cigarettes.

I also got some coffee cartridges and they're fantastic! If any ladies out there ever had Bonne Bell lipgloss in cappuccino, the coffee cartridges smell and taste a lot like that. It's not really what I would call a true coffee flavor, even coffee with sugar and cream, but it is very similar to a really good cappuccino.

I'm not sure if V2 gives out freebies all the time, but in my package there was a bonus pack of flavor cartridges in what I think was a limited edition flavor over the summer. It's passion fruit and it's like inhaling candy.

Overall, I'm totally in love with my V2 and couldn't be happier. I just wish I'd made the switch to vaping sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment