Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Last Cigarette

I decided to blog about this, partially to keep myself in line, and also so I have a record showing how things are going.  When I finish taking pictures of my V2 kit, I'll post my review. It's finished, I just have to add the pictures. Also, my husband bought a V2 kit a few days ago and it should be here by Friday. I'm so excited for both of us! I'll do a post about his kit, as well, because we're sort of sharing it (he got the Ultimate Kit, which had everything he wanted, as well as a few extras that I wanted).

So, I've had my V2 started kit since Friday, December 7th, 2012. I've continued to smoke a few regular cigarettes since then, because I didn't know how long it would take to get more cartridges in the mail. To give you an idea of how things have already changed, I was smoking between half a pack and just over a pack a day. Usually I smoked around 3/4 of a pack a day. Since the 7th, I've smoked approximately 2.5 packs of regular cigarettes, so that's about 4-5 regular cigarettes a day, roughly half a pack less than I was smoking before.

Today, I was down to my last V2 cartridge, which was almost empty, and I had two regular cigarettes left in a pack. Then I got  the e-mail alert  that my V2 package had arrived at the post office. So, I smoked my last cigarette around 6:45PM this evening. Since I got my V2, I didn't even really enjoy smoking regular cigarettes anymore. I found myself disliking the taste, the feel, etc. and reaching for my V2 more often. It's been about 5 hours since my last cigarette, and I'm glad.

I've told myself that I'll quit someday for  so long. I've been a smoker for almost seven years, so not a terribly long time, but I never should have started smoking in the first place. I've "tried" to quit a few times before, but never made it very far before I broke down and bought more. This time, I meant it. I knew that I was going to quit and I was determined to do it. I think I'll post maybe once a week from here on out to keep track of how long it's been and the like, as well as reviewing V2 products I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment