Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Here's The Latest

Since Samhain, I've been changing a LOT and very quickly. I've seen goals begin to manifest themselves, my outlook on life is changing... a lot of things are changing in my life, including my spiritual path. Here's a brief overview of what's been going on, followed by what to expect from this blog in the future.

So I overwhelmed myself again with responsibilities and ended up basically taking a break from the internet altogether, besides my e-mail and Amazon (I'm a total Amazon addict). The night I did my Samhain ritual, I felt a power within myself. No, it wasn't a "supernatural" power, it was my power. My personal power that I've allowed others to slowly strip me of throughout my life. I started seriously re-claiming it after that night, without even realizing what I was doing until a few weeks later.

Throughout my life, I've allowed other people to walk all over me, put me down, and make me feel like a worthless waste of space and air. No more. This has been coming on for a long time, and the big picture is becoming clearer and clearer to me all the time, and I have my spiritual path to thank for that. Paganism has helped me know myself, face my demons, and find my inner strength and I'm so thankful for that. But, I digress...

One of the things I incorporated into my ritual was a short list of goals, or resolutions for the future. I've always sucked at keeping things like New Year's resolutions, but I really think things are different this time around. I have determination like never before. No more thinking I can't do something, or something is too hard. Instead, I'm thinking things like, "I'm totally doing this, no matter what!"

If you've noticed up at the top of the page, I have a thing about V2  Electronic Cigarettes. That was part of my resolution for the upcoming year. I've been researching e-cigs for a couple of years, and finally committed after several crappy e-cigs in the past. The V2 has been great. It's only been a week and already regular cigarettes are beginning to taste bad for me and be less enjoyable. I've smoked for almost seven years, so this is a great  change for me. The only reason I'm still smoking regular cigarettes at all is because I'm waiting for more cartridges to come in the mail, so I'm stretching out the few I have left by smoking regulars now and then. It's not good, but I know now that I can and will quit smoking them completely in about...3 days, once my cartridges come in the mail. After that, bye bye nasty regular ones.

So, to make the rest of this long, long story as short as possible, a lot has been changing for me and this blog is about to change as well. I'm not limiting my posting to almost exclusively Pagan/Witchy themed posts anymore, because there's so many other things I want to talk about. So you can probably expect reviews of products (such as my e-cig and new menstrual cup, books, etc.), random posts (like how practicing the FAM method for birth control is working out, my coffee obsession, and life in general), and who knows what else. There will most definitely still be spiritually themed posts, though, I just don't have a clue exactly what will be coming in that department.

1 comment:

  1. VaporFi is the most recommended electronic cigarettes supplier on the market.

    ReplyDelete