Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Always in a Rut!

That's how I feel. I went through a couple of months of feeling like I was in every rut known to mankind. Now, my spiritual side is climbing out, along with the part of me that loves studying things and taking notes, and I'm cleaning like a mad woman. However, my inspiration tank is dry, it would seem. I sit with a new blog open for hours, staring at the screen, thinking, going for a snack or something, coming back...nothing. I can't even come up with new spells right now. I keep thinking, "There's an idea in my brain, somewhere! If only I could access it..." Even ideas for blogs that I've had in the past seem to have vanished. On that note, I think I'll post the draft blog I've had saved for months. It's just an idea I had, nothing special, but in the interest of posting something new, besides this random babble, I think I'll let it out.

An online Pagan group I belong to gave me the idea to start a "stone/crystal" of the week, so I may do that on here as well, just to have something to post with some regularity. I'm considering doing something with tarot, but I'm not sure yet. We'll see, I suppose. If anyone knows of anything you'd like to see a blog about, feel free to ask me about it lol. I'm open to suggestions at this point.

1 comment: