Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Monday, October 3, 2011

I've hit a wall

First I want to apologize for being MIA for so long. It's been a bad time for us, between things going wrong nearly every day, internet going out on and off for a few weeks, we've all been sick a few times, etc. 

Besides all of that, I've also hit a sort of "wall" as far as ideas for blog posts goes. I feel like there are many things I want to say, but it's just not coming to me right now. That being said, please comment if you would like to see a blog post about something, anything. I'm serious about that lol, I'll take any suggestions right now because I think having one idea might get my "creative juices" flowing again. I had an idea a while back to do a post about simple altars, featuring a lady I know from CafeMom because I fell in LOVE with her simple, yet elegant, altar. I will probably do that soon, but I'm looking for new topics as well, so let me know if you're interested in my thoughts about things, or how I do something, etc.

Hopefully something will come to me soon, but please leave any ideas, don't  be shy!

2 comments:

  1. You could participate in my 31 days of samhain.

    http://salemwitchchild.blogspot.com/2011/09/31-days-of-samhainhalloween.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All writers hit that wall sometimes, especially when it comes to blogging--so, I know that feeling. I have a couple of ideas: you could do a search for blog posts about blog topics--many people post lists of topics to get your mind going. Or, you might think about your blog and whether the focus is too narrow or what other outside participation could get you going again.
    Like you, I am a nature lover, crafter, writer, and pagan heart. Sometimes I will participate in mass blogging days with Bloggers Unite or write book review or my thoughts on something I see in the news.
    Right now I am hosting a contest on my site and giving away a pair of earrings I made. I'd love for you to come on over-- I love making new friends!
    rcponders.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete