Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spells and the like for the home

I asked in one of my groups on another site if anyone else keeps things like cleaning recipes in their BOS (or whatever they call their Book) because I'm working on adding some to mine (laundry detergent and the like) and so far everyone has either responded that they only keep certain things in their BOS, or they keep things like that separate from their BOS, but do keep it in some sort of similar book. For me personally, I think they're important for my practice, and therefore belong in my  BOS. I tend to weave spells into my cleaning, and empower my cleansers like I would a candle, oil, etc. for regular spells. 

I personally think it's a great way to work spells for the home, but everyone believes and practices differently. I tend to focus a lot more energy on my home than spells for anything else, and for me, this is a simple way to do that.

If you make your own cleaners, and you're a Witch, try empowering your next batch of cleaners, adding a little blessing, or something and see how things work for you. Who knows? You may find it useful, but you'll never know until you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment