Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hey guys, just a quick update and stuff

Some of you may know that we're having our bathroom remodeled, basically. It's been crazy here waiting and planning, etc. Anyway, I should be back to regular blogging this week. Please feel free to critique posts, send me comments, suggestions, etc.! I WANT to know what you think :) Also, please come check out my profile on Cheap Sally for the Bringing Home the Bacon contest! This contest, even without the potential money, would be like a dream come true for me, so please come vote for me! You can vote once a day for each person you vote for, and voting begins September 1st at midnight (just a few hours away!). I'll be back soon with new blogs! I have ideas, so I should have a few posted by the weekend.

Also, let me know if anyone is interested in the book review/writing blog, or a blog about the home and stuff (like homemade cleaners, cloth diapers and mama cloth, as well as how-tos for that, recipes, making a home binder, organization, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment