Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Be careful what you wish for...

I can not stress enough how important it is to pay attention to exactly what you're saying in your spells, and always remember to focus on your goal as much as possible, visualizing the end result as clearly as you can manage. It's true that your intentions are more important than the actual words, but it doesn't hurt to be careful with your words, as well. Trust me, I know lol. 

I recently did a spell and two days later, all of a sudden it started working and oh boy did it work, much better than I ever thought it would. I was looking for a small boost, just a little help, with accomplishing something, and then all of a sudden I was working on the task my spell had been for with such vigor that I've only slept a few hours in the past 3 or 4 days. Granted I'm an insomniac as it is, but this is a bit unusual even for me, and I've hardly been doing anything except working on the thing my spell was for, day and night. It's crazy, but I'm so happy with the results. I may share that basic spell format since I found it in a book and tweaked it a lot.

Just remember that words DO have power, and you should carefully consider every aspect of your spells before you cast them, because sometimes your results will amaze you by biting you in the ass later when you can't sleep and have to care for a 3 year old lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment