Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Take a Break

Someone suggested (on YouTube) that I do videos about daily life, Sabbats, etc., but I'm going to start here with all of that.

One thing that I do during the day (not every day, though) to reconnect with myself and my spiritual path is very, very simple. I have a bookshelf in my living room that has most of my Pagan and Witchy books on it. It also has most of my stones, my working candle, a censor, and a Buddha.  Hell, I think it has more on it lol. Basically, it's turning into a huge altar bookshelf. Anyway, when I really need to just chill out, think, whatever, I light some incense on it and just stand in front of it and meditate for a few moments. Slow breathing, eyes fluttering softly shut, mind clearing, etc. I only do this for a few moments, but my incense has sort of become a "trigger" for calm, and that sort of thing for me, so even after I leave the shelves, every time I catch a whiff of that incense burning, I'm calm and focused again.

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE NOT DARE TO SAY YOU A WITCH. YOUR POST IS SUPERB. SANJAY VARMA RAIPUR C. G. INDIA

    ReplyDelete