Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Just a quick update

I have a couple of video and blog ideas lined up for soon, so stay tuned. I'm basically redoing my place right now (spring cleaning and whatnot, plus we have to replace the bathtub), and I'm still adding things to my BOS from my BOM, trying to get things out the way I want, and once I have some of that done, I'll start posting about some of it (cleansing and that sort of thing, at least at first). If you want to see something or read something, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't realize you were a fellow blogger! Stopped by to leave you some comment love. :) If you need to promote, there are some hops listed on my blog.

    ReplyDelete