Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Friday, May 13, 2011

I've been MIA because it's been a shitty month (slightly graphic)


First, I ended up in the ER a couple of weeks ago for severely bruised ribs from a fall and my husband trying to catch me lol. Then, my daughter got sick for the first time (ear infection). Then, Sunday (Mother's Day), my husband woke me up to tell me that one of our three kittens, Tiny, had passed away that morning. Then Monday, her sister Mischief passed away around the same time. And yesterday evening, Tuxedo died in my hands while we were waiting for my husband to get home with stuff to feed him, to try to save him. Now, I can't sleep because every time I close my eyes I see his tiny body shaking as he tried to keep breathing right before he passed. I don't deal with death well as it is, but he was the first death that I've actually witnessed, and death is one of the few things that causes me to have nightmares now.Hopefully this blog will actually post this time. I've been trying to get it posted for two days.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! That would get tom me too :-( Sorry about the furry childrens passing, and all the other misfortunes. Did you try garlic mullein oil for the ear infection? We dose Butterbean with that every time she starts pulling at her ears, and it almost always heads it off - although she ends up smelling like an Italian restaurant.

    ReplyDelete