Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Friday, April 22, 2011

My BOS

This is the BOS that my husband got me for Mother's Day. I just realized that I did a video and totally forgot to post on here about it!
 Front cover















Side view of the pages/thickness blurry webcam pic














Side view of the spine

















And this is just to show the matching quill/dip pen that came with it
Here's the link to the etsy shop I got it from.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the crow - they are some of my favorite birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Ravens are kind of important to me, and this was pretty darn close lol. I saw it in the etsy store and immediately felt this connection to it and HAD to have it haha. When I finally got to touch it, it was like an instant total connection and this odd feeling of familiarity and warmth. It's definitely for me :)

    ReplyDelete