Just a few thoughts

I also have a Twitter (@wyllowlylly). Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks for visiting, subscribe if you like what you see!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I got new books

I know, I know... I've already done one post about books I recommend, but I've bought more since then.

I got :
Llewellyn's Witches' Datebook 2011. I love this so far. It is the best of both worlds (a cross between a date book and an almanac), and so informative.

Everyday Moon Magic by Dorothy Morrison. This book is great. I absolutely love it!

Shamanic Astrology by Lucy Harmer. This is a really informative book and I really enjoy it.

The Sabbats by Edain McCoy. I really like this book so far, but I haven't really read much from it yet. It's been highly recommended to me, and I'm really glad I bought it.

I also recently bought a Kindle. I have so many books and not enough room, so I broke down and got one. I have about 120 books on it, and only two of those are Pagan related because I usually HAVE to have a physical copy of my Pagan books. I underline, highlight, tab and flip through those books so much it's just not practical to have a Kindle edition unless I have to. That being said, for Kindle I have:

Llewellyn's Spell-a-Day Almanac. I've had this almanac before and I love it. This year, I bought a physical copy of Llewellyn's Magical Almanac which I also really like, but the calendar section is very tiny, so I also got my Spell-a-Day.

The Element Encyclopedia of 20,000 Dreams by Theresa Cheung. I like this so far. I keep my Kindle beside my bed and look up my dreams in the morning. I recommend it if you're interested in dream interpretation.

No comments:

Post a Comment